No matter what your profession or occupation may be – a busy mother at home caring for little ones, or high-ranking metropolitan lawyer – each of you experience insufficient time in the morning. Especially when it comes to taking care of oneself in the little acts like making sure your shoes are well shined or a thread needs cutting on your skirt.
So I encourage you whatever your profession is, to take a few moments in the morning to become an attractive and neat lady, by following these steps below.
1. A well-tended, pretty hairdo that is neat and sensible for the job.
2. Clear eyes, nicely shaped brows.
3. Clean teeth, ‘sweet mouth’.
4. Don’t forget the deodorant! No odor offense please!
5. Keep a good manicure, well-shaped, clean nails.
6. Outfit to be spic and span, free of lint, neatly pressed, practical and coordinated.
8. Look behind! Take a double check of the back of your outfit before heading out the door. Making sure seam is straight and slip is not drooping.
9. Polish and clean shoes, making sure no scuff marks be seen!
10. In your lunch break, take a moment or two to freshen up: run a brush through your hair, a few sprits of perfume, and make sure skirt is sitting straight neat.